We are committed to giving proper and appropriate consideration to ESG issues and are guided by the following principles:
- Incorporating ESG issues into our investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Requesting that general partners incorporate ESG issues into their policies and procedures.
- Requesting that general partners provide appropriate disclosures regarding ESG issues in the partnerships and portfolio companies in which Pathway’s clients invest.
- Promoting acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the private equity industry.
- Working with stakeholders to enhance Pathway’s effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Reporting on Pathway’s activities and progress toward implementing the Principles.
Creating a Culture of Responsible Investing
Pathway is committed to developing a culture of responsible investing that influences its due diligence process for evaluating investment opportunities, the decision-making process of its Investment Committee, and the active monitoring of each investor’s investment portfolio. Pathway believes that implementing ESG practices into its investment processes will promote sustainable ESG management, reduce the downside risk of investments, and improve risk-adjusted returns over the long term. Pathway also recognizes that applying these Principles may better align investors with the broader objectives of society.